Sunday, September 12, 2010

Get Out of Your Way! GET FIT & GET HAPPY!!!

The hardest part of any life change is to get out of your head, make progress, and see results. And...Noooo, I'm not talking just about the results from thinner thighs, and a flatter belly.  I'm talking changes from the inside, that no matter how the outside looks the inside SCREAMssssssss........I FRIGGIN LOVE ME!!!!  That.... to me is the ultimate high in life.  To be so self -assured and certain of who you are that no matter what life throws your way YOU can HANDLE IT!.  Well this blog is my way of paying it forward.  It's my story......of how I fell in love with me.  Can't wait to hear about yours.  Till next time!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that is INCREDIBLE!!! Little did I know when I set out on my weight loss journey that I'd become such an AMAZING person! It has been such a joy getting to know myself and fall in love with who I am!! And that's what makes me a better person, stronger person and fuels my passion for sharing this with others!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cannot wait to read more! You were meant to blog and inspire! Love you!

    ReplyDelete