Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Madness!!! Plan for unexpected but appreciate the periods of peace.

Here we are another day in the life of..... Where ever you are at this moment, happy, sad,  indifferent, know that you can create the mood that is best suited for you to be the most productive.  For example, I know that in order for my mornings to be up & running smoothly I need the kids booksacks lined up, uniforms out, & coffee ready to go.   Even my clothes are laid out...I know me and I can be so indecisive so I gotta be ready for anything in the am as I am not a jump out of bed let's get this day a rolling kinda girl, unless.... it's Christmas, my birthday,  going to Disney World, or have a hot date with hubby.  Also I have learned for me that I need at least 30 to 45 minutes to myself to wipe the crusties from my eyes, let alone see what's in front of my face before I can deal with...where's my breakfast, I can't find my undies, Noah won't stop staring at me.  Also it's a great time to reflect and make my TO DO list (CHANLENEJOHNSON) before my lovely fruits of my labors decide to crawl out of bed otherwise this mama bear is nuttin but a grumpy pants.  When all those things are in place, it makes for a very great morning, regardless of what mother nature and the forces from the universe decides to throw my way....I CAN DEAL! 

What do you need to have done each am so that your morning moves along a little more smoothly?  Go ahead ask yourself.  It's simple:  what are the things that happen each morning that just make you wanna runaround the neighborhood and scream "What the Heeeeeell"?  And then devise the steps you can take to make those grizzy moments into cute lil cubby ones.  Bottom line...GET REAL with you needs, their needs and meet in the middle.  Have an awesome day! 

4 comments:

  1. I am EXACTLY the same way! NOT AT ALL a morning person so I have kids clothes laid out, lunches made, bags gathered and as prepared as can be.

    Love your writing style and humor!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, this is great Francee! Keep 'em coming! I love how REAL you are being, and I realize that I need to get a bit more REAL on my blog! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. francee this made me smile the whole read... just love how you effervescent ( hopefully I spelled that right. LOL~!) personality just pours out into your writing~~~~! You rock my dear. :)

    ReplyDelete